The Most Convenient Of Topeka Heartland Park Hotels
Located just a mile and a half from all the attractions and things to do in Topeka, the Capitol Plaza hotel is the perfect address for leisure travelers. Head out and discover the city's hidden charms and rich history, mere minutes away.
Only a short drive away, the Heartland Park Topeka racetrack and the Topeka Zoo provide hours of entertainment, as do the outdoor recreation areas of Lake Shawnee, Lake Perry and Clinton Lake. The Kansas Museum of History and the Brown vs. Board of Education National Historic Site & Museum provide a fun learning experience. Our first-class Washburn University hotel provides exceptional accommodations with easy access to anything you might want to see or do!
PICK UP MAP FROM WEBSITE
- State Capitol Building- 2 minutes
- Kansas Expocentre - adjacent
- Maner Conference Center- adjacent
- Washburn University - 2 minutes
- Heartland Park Topeka Racetrack - 12 minutes
- Topeka Zoo - 9 minutes
- Kansas Children's Discovery Center - 10 minutes
- Lake Shawnee- 10 minutes
- Lake Perry- 30 minutes
- Clinton Lake - 30 minutes
- Kansas Museum of History - 12 minutes
- Brown vs. Board of Education National Historic Site & Museum - 3 minutes
- Monroe School – 3 minutes
- Hummer Sports Complex – 8 minutes
- Westridge Mall - 11 minutes
- Wanamaker Shopping Corridor – 11 minutes
- Sunflower Soccer Association – 11 minutes
- Huff n Puff Balloon Festival – 10 minutes
- Washburn University – 2 minutes
- Blaisdell Pool at Gage Park – 9 minutes
- Combat Air Museum – 12 minutes
- For more Topeka Area events click here
The Perfect Topeka Washburn University Hotel For Campus Visits & Events
Discover the exceptional accommodations and amenities that make the Capitol Plaza Topeka the premier choice of discerning travelers. For more information go to our Washburn University page.
Connect With Us
Sign up to receive exclusive email offers.